Friday, August 19, 2011

10 Things you may not know.

I am a very mysterious person.... I will now reveal my deepest and darkest secrets:

10. If I had to guess, I would say I've watched about 5 combined hours of television in the past two months. I recall one hour was a special from Shark Week, two hours were episodes of Jersey Shore, one hour was  Dance Moms, and the last hour was combined snippets from the news. Watching television is not on my to-do list.

9. I am not an animal lover. I know that most people who don't like animals are mean so I try not to admit this a lot, especially around new people. But, animals are either annoying or gross to me. Sorry friends, I do realize this is not a popular thing to say. And, yes, we do have a 100 pound dog. I only kick him a few times a day. KIDDING!!! But seriously, horses, small dogs, snakes, ferrets, turtles, cows, and birds top my most hated animal list. Once again, I'm sorry about this.

8. I was a really ugly kid. Like, straight up busted.

7. I am really annoyed by noises and movements that are repetitive. Snoring, chewing gum, breathing loudly, scratching, rubbing, clicking, tapping, or anything of the sort will make me bonkers. They kind of make me want to punch your eye.

6. I have a really, really bad memory. Tell me your name, I've already forgotten it two minutes later. I don't remember entire conversations, birthdays, MY anniversary, dates, places. It's pathetic.

5. There are 14 pillows on my bed.

4. I drink coffee, a Coke, and water every single day.

3. When I was 15, I was riding in a friend's car, and it was totally immersed in water due to flash floods in Arizona. we Were in a "wash" which is like an alley, with water completly over the top of the roof rushing very quickly. We managed to escape from the car, to hold on to poles, and to get to saftey, but it was the scariest night of my life. The next day, our father's told us lives were lost that night, in that alley. Very thankful.

2. I have never in my life run a mile. I even walked the mile in gym class for PE in high school. My body does not move that way.

1. I was in a sorority at IU, and we had a weekend that our mothers all came to visit. It was called Mom's Weekend. Imagine that!! So, we all rendezvoused out and about, and then decided to head back to the sorority house to call it a night. My mom found my room, went to bed, after she LOCKED THE DOOR, so I spent the night in random places throughout the house that night including friend's beds, the hallway, the laundry room, and the formal living room. So, that was neat.

I also have to have the blankets cover my entire shoulder when I sleep (on my side), I love doughnuts, cupcakes with no icing, and ice cream more than any person in this world, I sit in my sink to apply my make up, I am very picky about socks, I pee more than anyone I know, I take a prescription medicine every single day for headaches, and I am very scared of the dentist.








No comments:

Post a Comment