Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just 20 things.

1. We're having chicken fajitas for dinner tonight, and I've been thinking about them since breakfast.
2. I have been to more movies in the past few months than I have in the past five years.
3. Regan and I are both completely obsessed with Bruno Mars' new song, "When I Was Your Man."
4. I bought a bottle of B12 vitamins. I'm pretty sure I'd eat staples if they promised energy.
5. At the current rate, my hair is going to be completely grey by July.
6. We have walls in the house now.
7. Regan asked me today why the weather people don't "predict rainbows." I totally think they should.
8. Tyler is very much into break dancing lately. He puts on shows and uses props.
9. My laundry is so out of control. So, so out of control.
10. Regan's foot is a size 12. Tyler's is an 11.5. How in the world?
11. I am feeling very secure with who wants to be a part of my life and who doesn't.
12. I am now pouring my energies, time, and love into the people who deserve them. No one else.
13. I think I want blond hair again.
14. I need to stop drinking Coke. Again.
15. Regan has spring pictures tomorrow. Did you hear that? Spring is coming!!
16. G.G. and I are taking Regan to see the play "Pinkalicious" on Saturday.
17. I need new tennis shoes. And underwear.
18. Both kids start baseball soon. This gives me much joy. I LOVE watching my babies play!
19. Even though they are delicious, I can no longer eat Fiber One bars. Ever again. If you've ever had one, you'll understand why.
20. I just got a call from school. They called a two hour delay for tomorrow which means wine time. So, bye.