Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You got questions?

Man! You guys delivered! Listed below are the questions you all sent me for my first ever question and answer blog post. I can't wait to get started! While compiling the questions, not only was I flattered, but I felt very excited to start answering. I thought I'd let you read through them just for fun. I will hopefully answer one each day for the couple weeks! I hope you enjoy!

Okay lady, here are my questions for your blog! Are you planning on having another baby and do you plan on returning to work when your kiddos get older?

So how do you do it? Manage the house, the kids, the hubz...everything?! You are always making sure your kiddos are exploring, crafting, learning...the list goes on forever!

Do you ever regret giving up teaching?

How do you remain so positive all the time being a full time mom? I'm not one yet but being a teacher I know it can be tiring, stressful, and overwhelming. You always have a smile on your face and inspire me. How do you do it?

What would be the first reaction if one your children told you they thought they were gay?

What album do you daydream to?

What does your husband do?

What are some of your favorite material things in the world?

What do you want to do with your life after your kids are in school?

What are your friends like?

What are your best and worst qualities?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment