Monday, January 17, 2011

"Weirdo" or "Winner"

I've been told a few times a lot that some of my outfits are "just MY style." Which means, the person would no way in hell wear whatever ensemble I've created for the day. So, I was wondering... is this outfit "weirdo" or "winner"? I love honesty. This is going to be a fun experiment. I wore this to a birthday party and to run errands on Saturday. So, tell me, did I scare everyone I came in contact with, or did it work?

Also, I'm trying to build this blog homies. So, if you become a follower by tomorrow afternoon, you will be entered to win lunch on me. You eat lunch, right? You like free lunch, right? Well, on Thursday I am going to send a lucky follower a QDOBA gift card for a big 'ol fat burrito. Or, a taco salad. Or, whatever. Follow me.

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Rachel and no need for lunch for me! Just fly out here and I'll take YOU to lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never wear this outfit, but you can pull it off. I remember you always being able to make any outfit look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, only you can pull that off! Looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd wear it. SO, I don't know what that says :)

    ReplyDelete